Choose your future and select your career role
Consider the many different roles available to you within Education and Childcare. There is a broad spectrum of people you can work with, from young children as a Playgroup Supervisor, through to school level as Teacher Aides and even working with adults as a Corporate Trainer.
- Educator in a center-based service
- Family Day Care Educator
- Mobile Early Childhood Service Educator
- Occasional Care Educator at a service operating an Early Childhood service at the same premises
- Operator of a Family Day Care service
- Children's Advisor
- Children's Service Director
- Children's Service Manager
- Group/ team Leader (Children's Services)
- Group/Team Coordinator (Children's Services)
- OOSH Coordinator (In states where the qualification is recognised as appropriate)
Get a Free Course Guide
Enter your details below to receive a free course guide and a consultation with an Education Advisor.