The Open Colleges Group includes:
- Open Colleges (provider number 90796)– Australia’s leader in open learning. Offering qualifications across a range of vocational areas including Business, Finance, Tourism, Fitness and Beauty.
- Integrated Care and Management Training (ICMT, provider number 90197) – a sister college to Open Colleges that shares the extensive resources and infrastructure of the Open Colleges Group. Open Colleges delivers a range of Community Services and Health qualifications in partnership with ICMT.
- Open Colleges School of Health (Provider number: 40049) – a sister college to Open Colleges with a strong history of high quality, campus-based and blended industry-based training along with a reputation for providing high quality graduates to the nursing, health and community care industries in Australia.
Students of Open Colleges will receive a complimentary membership to relevant associations during their course:
- The Australian Marketing Institute (AMI) – the leading professional membership body for marketing professionals around Australia.
- The Institute of Managers and Leaders - a non-profit Membership organisation and the gold standard-setting professional body for management and leadership competence and excellence
Open Colleges has associations with the organisations listed below, whether through student memberships, endorsements or course materials.