/ Our Partners
The Open Colleges Group includes:
- Open Colleges (provider number 90796)– Australia’s leader in open learning. Offering qualifications across a range of vocational areas including Business, Finance, Tourism, Fitness and Beauty.
- Integrated Care and Management Training (ICMT, provider number 90197) – a sister college to Open Colleges that shares the extensive resources and infrastructure of the Open Colleges Group. Open Colleges delivers a range of Community Services and Health qualifications in partnership with ICMT.
- Open Colleges School of Health (Provider number: 40049) – a sister college to Open Colleges with a strong history of high quality, campus-based and blended industry-based training along with a reputation for providing high quality graduates to the nursing, health and community care industries in Australia.
Open Colleges works with a number of quality partner organisations to deliver Nationally Recognised Training programs. Students access their training and assessment services through Open Colleges, with qualifications issued by our partner organisations.
Students of Open Colleges will receive a complimentary membership to relevant associations during their course:
- The Australian Marketing Institute (AMI) – the leading professional membership body for marketing professionals around Australia.
- The Institute of Managers and Leaders - a non-profit Membership organisation and the gold standard-setting professional body for management and leadership competence and excellence
Open Colleges has associations with the organisations listed below, whether through student memberships, endorsements, work placement partnerships or course materials.