June 12, 2018
We are one of Australia's oldest and largest providers of open learning. For over 100 years we have been helping people from all walks of life to improve their lives through learning.
Today, we deliver a diverse portfolio of courses spanning Business, Finance and Services, Education, Health and Community Services and Design, Science and Technology. We focus on meeting the needs of adult learners by providing highly flexible, accessible and affordable education and training.
Our team includes over 380 staff and 100 contract educators. Over the last three years, we have been through a fundamental organisational transformation.
About the position
The Student Recruitment Administration Assistant will be a passionate and experienced office administrator. The role is responsible for assisting Student Recruitment Management team with any administrative duties, student enquiries and call centre day-to-day running.
Administration / Operations:
- Organise and maintain shifts roster and attendance;
- Assist the Business Improvement Analyst and Operations Manager to manage the incentive budget and employee expenses;
- Run sales incentive and provide update to all SRD enrolment consultant on an hourly/daily basis to motivate the team achieving daily target;
- Organise purchase of incentive and catering required for the department;
- Planning and organising team events as required.
Systems Administration / Lead Management:
- Assist the Business Improvement Analyst with lead audit and records
- Assist the Business Improvement Analyst with day to day management of the dialler system
- Provide basics Salesforce admin support to Team Leaders and Enrolment Consultants
Outbound Calls (average 10-20h per week pending business needs):
- Make outbound calls with the goal of increase business, customer satisfaction, and customer retention
- Qualify new student enquiries through effective questioning to identify their needs to ensure that student is directed to the right area
- Following up students to ensure we have made contact and effectively responded to their enquiry
- Following up enrolled students to ensure they have provided all supporting information to finalise their enrolment
- Ensuring all customer interactions and outcomes are accurately recorded in the CRM and all follow up activity is logged
- Answer prospective student email enquiries in a timely manner
Key Skills and Experience
- Ability to work with a diverse group of stakeholders with varying drivers
- High level of organisational skills and time management skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Well-developed communication skills – written and verbal
- Competent in Microsoft Office and Excel basics
- Experience working with CRM, specifically Salesforce (highly desirable)
Please email your resume and cover letter to Ciaran Martin, Talent Acquisition Specialist, Open Colleges (02) 8048 5006.
Please note that due to the high volume of response anticipated for this role, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
**No Recruitment Agencies**