Build your knowledge of electrics from the ground up with this accredited, entry level course. From identifying electrical components to delivering excellent customer service, you’ll gain the knowledge and skills you need to confidently apply for an apprenticeship or prepare for a career in the electrical industry.
Why study this course?
- As a student of the course, you’ll receive a comprehensive kit to begin your electrotechnology journey.
- The knowledge and skills you gain throughout this online Electrician course will ensure that you have the confidence and ability to start applying for apprenticeships in the electrical trade.
- If you’re looking to move onto further Electrotechnology study, this accredited qualification offers credit towards the Certificate III in Electrotechnology Electrician.
- You’ll produce a portfolio of work that demonstrates the skills you learn throughout the course which can be presented to potential employers or used in apprenticeship applications.
- Fictional characters and simulated scenarios are used throughout the course content to help you get a full understanding of real life work situations that apprentices deal with every day.
- The Certificate II grants you access to the learning tool Trade Hub. Perfect for people who do not have much experience with mathematics or English, Trade Hub will help you to understand the key concepts in electrotechnology.
- The Electrician pre-apprenticeship course is delivered online, so there are no deadlines and no classrooms to attend. You study where you want, when you want.
When you enrol in this course you will also receive:
As a student of the course, you’ll receive a comprehensive kit to begin your electrotechnology journey.
Module 2 -
- Cat III multimeter with temperature, which includes data hold, relative measurement and a woven nylon pouch with room for the meter and included leads.
- Scientific calculator, allowing you to solve more advanced maths calculations.
Module 5 -
- Electronic Component Kit 50-in-1 Electronics Playground (Learn by Doing ™): A kit that will allow you to build electronic circuits.
- Quick blow fuse and holder.
- Safety glasses.
These tools and equipment will also be useful if you choose to progress to the Certificate III qualification, as well as when you start working in the electrotechnology industry.