Our fully accredited Skill Sets are designed to equip students with industry-relevant skills and knowledge. Build your knowledge from the ground up, equipping yourself with valuable entry level skills.
Skill sets are accredited units of competency. They are designed to get your foot in the door to work by developing and building on your existing skills or upskilling in a new area. Studying a skill set has many advantages. You can gain specialised skills to prepare you for a career in your chosen field. Plus, you can trial the full qualification without having to pay the entire course fee, and upon completion, you’re awarded a Statement of Attainment to add to your resume. Skill sets are perfect for time poor students, and those who want to gain valuable core skills without breaking the bank.
Benefits of studying a Skill Set:
- Gain specialised skills to prepare for a career in your chosen field
- Refresh your skills and knowledge after returning to the industry after time away
- Work inline with current industry standards
- Try out a study area of interest, without committing to longer term study. Perfect for those studying for the first time or those who are new to a specialisation
- Upon completion, you’re awarded a Statement of Attainment to add to your resume
- If you decide to continue your study journey and enrol in the subsequent certificate level qualification, you *should be able to use the units you’ve successfully completed in your Skill Set as credit towards your course
- Plus, if you decide to complete the full qualification, you should be able to use the units you completed in your skill set as credit towards your course*
*subject to the unit not being superseded
The CHCSS00081 Induction to Disability skill set reflects the requirements for people entering the disability sector. It provides a set of skills to support the induction of new workers into a variety of care roles.
The CHCSS00088 Induction skill set reflects the requirements for people entering the health and community services sector. It provides a set of skills to support the induction of new workers into a variety of care roles
This skill set addresses the skills and knowledge to assist the human resources function in an organisation, as well as meeting the entrance requirements for the BSB50320 Diploma of Human Resource Management.