How to Make a Tulle Skirt
This tulle skirt looks great when worn over leggings, tights or a fitted dress.
To make your own you will need:
- Belt to fit your waist measurement or
- Ribbon 4cm wide. Enough for your waist measurement x 1 extra metre. This will be for the bow at the back
- 5 metres of tulle
- tape measure
- pen and paper to record your waist measurement
Step by step:
- Cut Tulle 10cm wide in strips
- Measure your waist and record your measurement.
- Lay your belt or ribbon flat. (If using ribbon, measure in 0.50cm from each end and mark with a pin)
- Fold tulle in half, loop through the belt or ribbon and secure like a knot. (This will leave 2 loose ends).
- Keep adding your tulle strips, looping each piece of tulle and push close to the previous under you get to the end. (Your waist measurement)
- Once you reach the marked pin position, tie it around your waist and enjoy your new tulle skirt!