Are you thinking of beginning a career in the Administration industry? Are you already in this industry and looking to up-skill? Check out the statistics and facts around this interesting and progressive career path!
Administrators can enjoy a really varied career direction, often working across many sectors of a business. The other great thing about working in Administration is that you could choose to work in many different career areas, from public administration and safety, professional, scientific and technical services, media and communications, health care, business and corporate roles. The scope is almost limitless.
Here’s a snapshot of what you can expect when you choose a career in the Administration industry.
Embed this infographic on your website
Courses to get you into Administration:
- Diploma of Work Health and Safety
- Diploma of Work Health and Safety Pathway
- Certificate IV in Legal Services
- Certificate IV in Business Administration
- Certificate IV in Business Administration (specialising in Finance)
- Dual Qualification: Certificate IV in Leadership and Management (BSB42015) and Certificate IV in Business Administration (BSB40515)
- Certificate III in Business Administration (Legal)
- Certificate III in Business Administration
- Statement of Attainment in Work Health and Safety