from BBC Good Food
4 tablespoons oyster sauce
2 tablespoons dark soy sauce
1-2 tablespoons vegetable oil
400g beef rump steak, thinly sliced across the grain into ½cm thick pieces
finger-tip length chunk fresh root ginger, chopped
300g spring greens, sliced
150g pack chestnut mushrooms, sliced
1. Mix the sauces together and set aside.
2. Heat a wok until smoking hot, add 1 teaspoon of oil, then stir-fry the meat until browned all over. You may need to do this in 2 batches, adding a little more oil. Remove the meat, then wipe the wok clean.
3. Add a little more oil. Stir-fry the ginger until golden, then add the spring greens and mushrooms.
4. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring often, then add the steak and soy sauce mixture. Cook for 3-4 more minutes until the sauce has thickened a little and everything is warmed through.
5. Serve over rice or noodles.