It’s Friday, it’s time to treat yourself. Reward yourself this week with these super quick and easy to make 4-ingredient Nutella cookies.
- 1 cup (150g) plain flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup (115g) caster sugar
- 1 cup Nutella
1. Preheat oven to 180C (160C fan-assisted). Line a baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
2. Place all ingredients into an electric mixer and mix until all ingredients form a dough.
3. Roll tablespoon-sized balls and place them onto the tray. Use a glass to press the balls out into even-sized discs.
4. Bake for 12 minutes. Leave to cool on the baking tray for 5 minutes and then transfer to a baking rack to cool further.