What is OpenSpace?
OpenSpace is your online campus. It gives you access to your learning materials, your online support network and the motivation you need to keep going. It has everything you need to succeed, just like a physical campus, but is way more convenient!
What can I do in OpenSpace?
In OpenSpace you can:
- Access all your course materials, including videos and other digital resources
- Complete the learning activities related to your course
- Upload your assessments, view feedback and access your grades
- Request help when you need it
- Access a hub of student information and resources, including how-to videos, forms, FAQs, relevant policies and procedures, study tips and more
- Get to know your fellow students by posting in the discussion groups
- Connect with your Trainer and Assessor and Program Manager
- Access extensive online libraries for research
- Get the latest news about Open Colleges and your course
As long as you're online, you can access your course from any location, at any time!
Click here to find out more about OpenSpace