What is OpenSpace?
OpenSpace is your virtual campus, a diverse learning environment where you access all your course materials and the support services available. Through OpenSpace you can also engage with your Trainers and Assessors, faculty staff, student support and most importantly, your fellow students. OpenSpace is an evolving, creative environment where you can make a significant contribution to the Open Colleges community.
What can I do in OpenSpace?
OpenSpace provides you with a secure, interactive learning environment that allows you to access a wealth of learning resources. In OpenSpace you can:
- access all your course materials, including videos and other digital resources
- complete the learning activities related to your course
- get the latest news about Open Colleges and your course
- access the Student Lounge—a hub for student information and resources, including how-to videos, forms, relevant policies and procedures, communication tools and study tips
- get to know your fellow students by posting in the course forums, and find a 'Study Buddy'
- connect with your Trainer and Assessor and Course Coordinator
- access extensive online libraries for research
- upload your assessments, view feedback and access your grades
With a computer and an internet connection, you can access your course from any location, at any time – with all the support and guidance you'll need to achieve your learning goals!