What is OpenSpace?
OpenSpace is your online campus, a diverse learning environment where you access all your course materials and the support services available. Through OpenSpace you can also engage with your Trainers and Assessors, faculty staff, student support and most importantly, your fellow students. OpenSpace is an evolving, creative environment where you can make a significant contribution to the Open Colleges community.
What can I do in OpenSpace?
OpenSpace provides you with a secure, interactive learning environment that allows you to access a wealth of learning resources. In OpenSpace you can:
- Access all your course materials, including videos and other digital resources
- Complete the learning activities related to your course
- Upload your assessments, view feedback and access your grades
- Get the latest news about Open Colleges and your course
- Access a hub of student information and resources, including how-to videos, forms, FAQs, relevant policies and procedures, study tips and more
- Get to know your fellow students by posting in the discussion groups, and find a 'Study Buddy'
- Connect with your Trainer and Assessor and Course Coordinator
- Access extensive online libraries for research
With a computer and an internet connection, you can access your course from any location, at any time – with all the support and guidance you'll need to achieve your learning goals!
A NEW OpenSpace is coming soon!
At Open Colleges, we’re always looking for ways to improve your learning experience, to give you the best chance to succeed and get the most out of your course. That means providing you with the right support at the right time, high-quality learning materials and an online learning platform that meets your needs.
We have recently been working on making some exciting enhancements to our learning platform, OpenSpace, which we will be launching to all courses progressively over the coming months, on a course-by-course basis. Once you’ve enrolled, we’ll notify you before your course will be moved over – you don’t need to do anything!