Write For Us – Contribute To InformED
Do you have groundbreaking idea and need a platform to tell the world? Then here’s the opportunity for you.
Open Colleges is always thrilled to feature new voices. If you have the goods, we’ll help you spread the word.
To be eligible, you must meet all of these requirements. These requirements are harsh because we want to give our guest posters maximum value for the effort they put in.
Here are 10 points that you must adhere to:
- You must have something new to say. This is the most important factor of all. Any posts that are simply rewrites – even if it’s technically unique – will be rejected. Your ideas must be counter-intuitive, specific and worthy of a post.
- All posts must be EPIC. Top 10 lists will be ignored. Try Top 50 lists instead.
- All posts must be in Word format.
- Keep paragraphs short. Break down your posts with sub-headlines. Maximize readbility.
- Every claim you make must be backed up – link to your sources. Sources must only consist of authoritative sites such as popular news and magazine sites, government, education and/or research journals.
- This blog is for educators, not students. Please pitch your ideas accordingly.
- If you’d like a link, your website must be related to education/pedagogy.
- The website you’ll be pointing your link to must already be well-established.
- Only one link is allowed, with your brand name as anchor text. If your “brand name” is “credit cards” or any other “keywords”, please don’t bother.
- Suggest at least two images from Flickr’s creative commons. Or, if you want to buy a stock photo for the post, go ahead. Just make sure we have the rights to use it.
Send 3 topic ideas to andre (@) oc.edu.au.