Dip your toe into the world of massage therapy and ground yourself in the principals of the craft with Open Colleges’ Certificate in Massage Therapy.
The Certificate in Massage Therapy is a fantastic gateway to further study in massage therapy for those who are considering a career in the industry. The course is also perfect for people wanting to learn how to give massages to friends and family. The Certificate will train you in the fundamentals of massage, giving you a firm understanding of the principals of the craft.
Ideal for those with no experience in massage, this course will teach you:
- Basic human anatomy and physiology,
- The fundamentals of massage,
- Core massage techniques,
- How to interact with clients.
When you enrol in this course you will also receive:
- Textbook: Theory and Practice of Therapeutic Massage, 6th Edition by Mark F. Beck (provided in Module 1)
- Massage towel (provided in Module 3)
- Sweet almond massage oil (provided in Module 3)