Open Colleges Australia operates three Registered Training Organisations, specialising in delivery of distance Nationally Recognised Training and non-accredited courses. The Open Colleges Group includes:
- Open Colleges – Australia’s leader in open learning. Offering qualifications across a range of vocational areas including Business, Finance, Tourism, Fitness and Beauty.
- Integrated Care and Management Training (ICMT) – a sister college to Open Colleges that shares the extensive resources and infrastructure of the Open Colleges Group. Open Colleges delivers a range of Community Services and Health qualifications in partnership with ICMT.
- College of Fashion Design – a specialist Fashion Design institution and sister college to Open Colleges that shares the extensive resources and infrastructure of the Open Colleges Group.
Open Colleges works with a number of quality partner organisations to deliver Nationally Recognised Training programs. Students access their training and assessment services through Open Colleges, with qualifications issued by our partner organisations. These partners include:
- North Coast TAFE – one of Australia’s largest TAFE Institutes. Under our partnership, Open Colleges delivers a number of qualifications on behalf of North Coast TAFE.
- International Child Care College (ICCC) – a leader in early childhood education and training. Open Colleges delivers Children’s Services and Education Support qualifications in partnership with ICCC.
- Melissa Mahoney Legal College (MMLC) – a leader in the provision of legal services training and education. Open Colleges delivers Legal Administration and Legal Services qualifications in partnership with MMLC.
- Language Training Institute (LTI) – have been at the forefront of Teaching English as a Second or Other Language (TESOL) for over 15 years. Open Colleges delivers TESOL qualfications in partnership with LTI.
- Animal Industry Resource Centre (AIRC) – the largest provider of animal services and animal care courses in Australia. Open Colleges delivers Companian Animal Services and Animal Care courses in partnership with AIRC.
- Australian Institute of Holistic Medicine (AIHM) – a pioneer in natural therapies courses encompassing modern medical sciences and traditional healing arts. Open Colleges deliveres Western Herbal Medicine, Homeopathy, Naturopathy, Nutritional Medicine in partnership with AIHM.
Animal Industries Resource Centre
Association of Accounting Technicians Australia
Australian Institute of Holistic Medicine
College of Fashion Design
Early Childhood Australia
Galileo by Travelport
Institute of Public Accountants
Integrated Care & Management Training Pty Ltd
International Child Care College
International Council for Open and Distance Education
Language Training Institute
National Safety Council of Australia
North Coast TAFE
Sports Knowledge Australia
The Institute of Certified Bookkeepers
The Marketing Association of Australia and New Zealand
Melissa Mahoney Legal College
Nationally Recognised Training
Natural skin & body essentials
The Tax Institute